STEAM at Home
Dinosaurs Before Dark Digital Escape Room
- Do you love the Magic Tree House series and puzzles? Try this digital escape room based on Dinosaurs before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne to test your knowledge of dinosaurs and the book.
- Tangram is a geometric puzzle where a square is cut into seven pieces that can be arranged to create different figures. This game is created for the whole family to play together! Included are instructions for printing or making your own set of tangrams! Tangrams encourage pattern recognition and puzzle solving. To play, click the following link and on the top right corner select "Present." You can then follow instructions on each slide to play!
Unlock-the-Box: BreakoutEDU at Home
- Do you love to follow clues and solve puzzles? This program uses BreakoutEDU to provide a fun, educational experience for all involved. BreakoutEDU has made many games available at home for virtual access. The games are for ages kindergarten through high school and cover a variety of subject areas!
- Follow the tips below to participate:
- Access digital BreakoutEDU game at: https://www.breakoutedu.com/funathome
- Help for accessing game resources at your own pace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Tj0Ietgo0
- You can participate as a small group or as an individual.
- Challenge yourself by setting a timer!
- Need extra help? We’re here to help! You can always e-mail REF@FLWLIB.ORG with questions!
- (Above information also available on this PDF)