Book Club Kits
The Frank L. Weyenberg Library has a limited number of book club kits, which contain 5-7 books each and a list of discussion questions. All kits are available for request through the library catalog.
- White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin J. DiAngelo
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- A Boy called Bat
- The Birchbark Houseby Louise Erdrich
- Appropriate for a family or children's book club
To view a list of the Monarch Library System book club kits, click here.