Knowledge is Power!
Learn something new today! Universal Class offers hundreds of online CE classes. Universal Class courses are not just tutorials, they are real. They include lessons, exams, assignments, discussion boards and actual assessments of your progress.
Assessment of Your Progress
Verify your learning progress with the assessment of assignments and exams. Receive actual grades and feedback regarding your performance.
Earn CEUs and Certificates
Earn a certificate documenting your CEUs, contact hours, and course completion. Build your online portfolio and share your achievements with others.
Go at Your Own Pace
All courses are self-paced. This means you can learn when you want on your own time. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time.
Access Universal Class here and its class list free of charge with your library card.
- Please note: First-time users will need to create their account through the Libby app.
- You'll find them in the Library () under "Extras" (you may need to scroll down to see this section).
- To get started with an Extra, tap a provider, then tap Get. This will take you out of Libby to get access to the service. Your library card gives you free access, but some providers may require you to create an account before you can use their service.
- Note: You may see prompts for discounts and other promotions while accessing providers' services. These can be safely ignored.
- How borrowing or accessing Extras works:
- For Universal Class, you borrow access to the service for a set amount of time. Borrowed services appear on your Shelf () so you can easily get back to them during your access period. Access periods vary by provider, but you can use the service as much as you'd like during your access period.
- Extras don't count against your borrowing limit in Libby.
Instructions for signing up for Universal Class are located HERE.