Teen Exam Cram
- Get out of the house and use the library's quiet study areas for Homestead finals. The library provides free wi-fi and "brain food" snack packs will be available in the library rotunda for pick-up! You provide your books and notes, and your own computer and charger if you like. Good luck with finals!
- June 7 & 8
- Join us for an afternoon of crafting! We provide all you need for a variety of drop-in crafts from painting to button-making to string crafts to work on independently. Additionally, each session through the summer will have a featured craft.
- This program is open to grades 6-12. The featured craft of the day is only guaranteed for the first 16 teens.
- June 16, July 7, July 28 & August 18 from 2:00-4:00 PM
Trapped in the Upside Down: Unlock the Box
- June 24 at 3:00 PM
- Where has Will Byers disappeared to? Grab a friend and work as a team to beat the clock and solve the mystery before it’s too late. Do you love to follow clues and solve puzzles? Have you ever wanted to try an escape room? Then you’ll love BreakoutEDU! Come to the library for a fun-filled afternoon!
- This program is open to grades 6-12 and registration is required as space is limited!
Mini-Golf @ the Library: After Hours
- July 8 from 6:00-9:00 PM
- Patrons in grades 6-12 are invited to be the first golfers on our 9-hole Mini-Golf Course set-up throughout the library!
- Groups of 2-6 can register for a tee time upon arrival. Groups will start every 15 minutes. Last tee time is 8:15.
- Snacks and refreshments will be made available.
- This an after hour events for Teens in grades 6-12 only. All registered teens must have their own transportation or be picked up by 9PM.
Mini-Golf @ the Library: All Ages
- July 9 from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Golfers of all ages are challenged to complete a 9-hole Mini-Golf Course set-up throughout the library!
- Groups of 2-6 can register for a tee time on a first-come, first-serve basis. Groups will start every 15 minutes. Last tee time is 2:30.
- Any group with children 5th grade and under must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that the library will be open during this event!
Battle of the Books: Summer Edition 2022
- Registration is open May 2-July 1, 2022
- The Frank L. Weyenberg Library Battle of the Books is open to students who will be in 5th-8th for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Teams can consist of 2-4 players.
- You can register your team online under the Battle of the Books events page or in-person at the Adult Info Desk. You do not have to be a resident of Mequon-Thiensville to participate in the event.
- Each team needs an Adult Team Manager. The Team Manager will be responsible for making sure the books are read, scheduling practice sessions if needed, and will be the contact person between the team and the library. A team must have a Team Manager at time of registration.
- THE BOOKS
- Each team is responsible for reading all the books on the attached Book List. It is not necessary for each team member to read all the books.
- Copies of all selected books are available at the Frank L. Weyenberg Library or by request through the Monarch Library System.
- THE BATTLE
- The battle will be held on Wednesday, August 3 starting at 6:00PM at the Frank L. Weyenberg Library in the Tolzman Community Room.
- The battle is expected to last between 60-90 minutes.
- Teams will have the first 15 minutes to arrive, sign in, and prepare for the battle.
- Teams must decide on a Team Captain. The Team Captain will be responsible for entering the final answers.
Do you love escape rooms? We're all looking for a bit of an escape right now! Enjoy these digital escape room adventures created to challenge you! Take a seat and get started by clicking on the links!
- Wacky Holidays - now available!
- 80's Cruise - now available!
- Library Labyrinth - now available!
- Previous Escape Rooms
Stuck? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- These digital programs can be completed from the comfort of our own home! Enjoy searching through worlds, solving puzzles, answering trivia and more. Follow the links to complete programs currently available:
- Imagine Your Story
- Pumpkin Patch Adventure @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>