Read It. Make It.
- This monthly program brings together readers and makers. Each month, we’ll talk about the book and work on a STEM activity or craft project connected to the book. All selections are available to check-out or request through the Monarch Library System. Any materials needed for the planned activities will be provided. Open to those in 5th-8th grade and registration is required and available by clicking the link or calling the library. Ask a librarian if you have any further questions!
- Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 6:30 PM.
- October 3: The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall REGISTRATION FORM
- November 7: The Troubled Girls of Dragomir Academy by Anne Ursu REGISTRATION FORM
- December 5: Two Roads by Joseph Bruchac REGISTRATION FORM
Dungeons & Dragons
- Make friends and fight monsters! Join us of an ongoing, in-person, bi-weekly Dungeons and Dragons campaign. No experience necessary. For ages 12-18. Registration required. To join the campaign, go to the Adult Info Desk or call us at 262-242-2593 ext. 320.
- Meets in the 2nd Floor Conference Room at 4:30 PM.
- October 4 & 18; November 1, 15 & 29; December 13
Tabletop & RPG Social
- Playing tabletop RPGs and complicated board games is super fun – but learning how to play on your own can be super frustrating! Join us for an introduction to some of the games in our collection such as Masks: The Next Generation, Mysterium, Gloomhaven, and Call of Cthulhu, then create your own character and play a short session of the Atomic Robo RPG! Drop in whenever to explore the games; please register in advance to participate in gameplay! For teens & adults.
- Saturday, October 29 from 1:00-3:00 PM
- Saturday, November 26 from 1:00-3:00 PM
Teen Exam Cram
- Get out of the house and use the library's quiet study areas for Homestead finals. The library provides free wi-fi and "brain food" snack packs will be available in the library rotunda for pick-up! You provide your books and notes, and your own computer and charger if you like. Good luck with finals!
- Fall 2022 Dates: November 19, 20 & 21