Do you love escape rooms? We're all looking for a bit of an escape right now! Enjoy these digital escape room adventures created to challenge you! Take a seat and get started by clicking on the links!
- Wacky Holidays - now available!
- 80's Cruise - now available!
- Library Labyrinth - available April 16
- Previous Escape Rooms
Stuck? Email email@example.com with questions.
Trivia: Book or Screen?
- Try your hand at a series of trivia quizzes this winter and spring with Kahoot! Using books, movies and television adaptations, each quiz will consist of twenty questions quizzing you on the random knowledge you’ve retained. Convinced you know it all (or nothing at all)? Prove it! Teens can register to receive a link to the quiz when it is available. Want to play with your household? You’re encouraged to arrange your very own family trivia contest! When the link is available, you’ll all have access and instructions for playing together will be included.
- January 15 - "The Big Hits" REGISTER HERE!
- March 19 - "Animation Favorites" REGISTER HERE!
- May 14 - "TV Only" REGISTER HERE!
Focus & Refresh Packets
- Stop in the library each month to pick up a simple activity to take a break from daily stresses and re-focus. Packets are intended to be simple, mindful, and include items such as unique coloring sheets, puzzles, and guided activities. Packets will be available for pick-up the third Monday of the month in the library while supplies last! Can’t come into the library? When able, packets will be available to download and print from home.
- January 18 - PDF Packet
- February 15 - PDF Packet
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
Take & Make: Teen Crafts
- Brown bag crafts to-go! Kits include most items needed to create a simple, fun craft! New kits in 2021 will be available on the first Mondays of the month in the teen area.
- You or a parent can snap a picture of your creations and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 14, February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Teen Exam Cram
- Get out of the house and use the library's quiet study areas for Homestead finals. The library provides free wi-fi and "brain food" snack packs will be available in the library rotunda for pick-up! You provide your books and notes, and your own computer and charger if you like. Dates are dependent on MTSD's exam schedule.
- March 10 & 11 from 2-8 PM
- June 8 & 9 from 2-8 PM @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Money Smart Week 2021
This week-long free virtual campaign aims to help people better manage their personal finances with a focus on those hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Saturday, April 10 at 10:00 AM - Talking Cents (The University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative)
- Sunday, April 11 at 10:00 AM - Saving (FINRA Investor Education Foundation)
- Monday, April 12 at 12:00 PM - Basic Banking (The Economic Awareness Council)
- Tuesday, April 13 at 12:30 PM - Student Loans (U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid)
- Saturday, April 17 at 10:30 AM - Budgeting (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension)
View more details at www.moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.
- These digital programs can be completed from the comfort of our own home! Enjoy searching through worlds, solving puzzles, answering trivia and more. Follow the links to complete programs currently available:
- Imagine Your Story
- Pumpkin Patch Adventure @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>