Do you love escape rooms? We're all looking for a bit of an escape right now! Enjoy these digital escape room adventures created to challenge you! Take a seat and get started by clicking on the links!
- Wacky Holidays - now available!
- 80's Cruise - available February 19
- Library Labyrinth - available April 16
- Previous Escape Rooms
Stuck? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Trivia: Book or Screen?
- Try your hand at a series of trivia quizzes this winter and spring with Kahoot! Using books, movies and television adaptations, each quiz will consist of twenty questions quizzing you on the random knowledge you’ve retained. Convinced you know it all (or nothing at all)? Prove it! Teens can register to receive a link to the quiz when it is available. Want to play with your household? You’re encouraged to arrange your very own family trivia contest! When the link is available, you’ll all have access and instructions for playing together will be included.
- January 15 - "The Big Hits" REGISTER HERE!
- March 19 - "Animation Favorites" REGISTER HERE!
- May 14 - "TV Only" REGISTER HERE!
OverBooked Book Club
- A bi-monthly book club for Grades 6-8, each meeting share thoughts and discuss the book over Zoom. Suggest this new program to a friend! All books will be available to check-out or request through the Monarch Library System. Register via the calendar or by emailing email@example.com to request a Zoom Meeting invitation.
- October 8, 2020 at 4:15 PM - "The Beast Player" by Nahoko Uehashi REGISTER HERE!
- December 10, 2020 at 4:15 PM - "Dress Coded" by Carrie Firestone REGISTER HERE! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Take & Make: Teen Crafts
- Brown bag crafts to-go! Kits include most items needed to create a simple, fun craft! New kits in 2021 will be available on the first Mondays of the month in the teen area.
- You or a parent can snap a picture of your creations and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 14, February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Teen Exam Cram
- Get out of the house and use the library's quiet study areas for Homestead finals. The library provides free wi-fi and "brain food" snack packs will be available in the library rotunda for pick-up! You provide your books and notes, and your own computer and charger if you like. Dates are dependent on MTSD's exam schedule.
- March 10 & 11 from 2-8 PM
- June 8 & 9 from 2-8 PM @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- These digital programs can be completed from the comfort of our own home! Enjoy searching through worlds, solving puzzles, answering trivia and more. Follow the links to complete programs currently available:
- Imagine Your Story
- Pumpkin Patch Adventure @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>