- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 AM from September 7 to December 15.
- Storytimes include stories, finger plays, and songs. A responsible adult should be present. All ages are welcome!
- No registration is required, but please make sure storytime etiquette is followed.
- Storytime Etiquette & Rules:
- The Frank L. Weyenberg Library follows CDC Guidelines for COVID precautions. At this time, masks are required indoors for everyone ages 2 and up. Please follow our social media accounts for current updates.
- Storytime cushions will be spaced out prior to entry in the Tolzman Community Room.
- Stamps will not be given out, but rather stickers will be provided for those that wish to have one.
Brown bag crafts to-go! Kits include most items needed to create a simple, fun craft! This fall, new kits will be available on the 2nd Friday of the month in the Library's front entrance.
- September 10, October 8, November 12, December 10 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Brown bag activity to-go! Each kit includes most items needed to complete a project or simple experiment at home! This fall, Make It! STEAM Kits will be available on the 3rd Saturday of the month for pick-up at the library! STEAM Kits are intended for early elementary aged children and their caregivers to work on together.
- September 18, October 16, November 20 & December 18 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Monday LEGO Club
- Build up your creativity and LEGO skills at the library! Share ideas, work together, and make new friends. Children ages 5 and up are welcome to attend. Bring a friend, no registration required!
- Meets in the Tolzman Community Room from 4:00-5:30 PM on the last Mondays of the month.
- September 27, October 25, November 29 & December 27
Crazy 8s Math Club
- Join Crazy 8s Math Club, where you'll build stuff, run and jump, make music, make a mess...it's a totally new kind of math club.
- Register now at the Children's Desk or call 262-242-2593 ext. 330. When you register, you are registering for all 8 weeks. Registration is limited to 12-14 children.