QUICK PICKUP STARTS MONDAY, OCTOBER 26
Step 1: Request items
- Go to the catalog at monarchcatalog.org and find and request FLW Library items available now in our collection.
- Or call us at 262-242-2593, option 1, and we’ll place requests for you.
- If you would like library staff to browse and select items for you, please be ready to provide information about the types of materials you’d like. Or fill out out our Children's Book Bundles request form or FLW Book Match form for adults and teens.
- You’ll be notified by email or phone when your items are available.
*Note 1: Returns will not be accepted at Quick Pickup. Returns need to be placed in exterior or interior book drops.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment for pick-up
- After you receive notification that your items are ready, call the library at 262-242-2593, option 2 to schedule a pick-up time.
- During the phone call, give us your name and library barcode number, so that we can check your materials out to you prior to your arrival.
- Holds will need to be picked up 7 days after notification.
Step 3: Come to the library
- At your scheduled pick-up time, drive to the library and park. Right inside the front entrance, there will be a shelving unit.
- Walk up to the shelf to pick-up your materials. They will be in a bag and labeled with the first three letters of your last name, your first and middle initial, and the last four numbers of your barcode.
- Please do not touch the paper slips or any other materials outside that may be for another person.
*Note 2: Staff will be wearing protective equipment while handling materials.