New hours (64 each week) begin today, as follows:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 8 pm
- Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm
- Sunday, Noon to 4 pm
Have you seen our new Check Out Desk? We've also added more shelving for Large Print books, a great new display unit for Teens, and a perfect tot-sized shelving unit for board books in the Children's Department.
Don't forget the visit the second-floor gallery exhibit (currently the photography of Rikki Thompson), and see two new collection spaces, the Jamron Civil War Room, and the local history room, currently a work in progress.
And please help us plan for the future of the Frank L. Weyenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville.
Attend one of three Strategic Planning Focus Groups, where we will seek your input for three simple questions:
- What do you like about the Library?
- What don't you like about the Library?
- What else would you like us to do?
Each session is just two hours (and we will provide cookies!):
- Friday, September 21, at 10:30 am
- Thursday, September 27, at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 3, at 6:30 pm
Choose the Focus Group that's most convenient for you! Each is limited to thirty people.
Interested in participating? Or looking for more information?
Email Rachel Muchin Young or call 262-242-2593, ext. 331.P.S. Please share this newsletter with others in the community.
September is Library Card Sign-Up Month!
Come to the Library for Games and Prizes!
This September, the Library is celebrating Library Card Sign-Up Month!
- Everyone who signs up for a new library card can enter a raffle for Library prizes!
- If you already have a library card, you can enter a guessing game to win prizes as well!
- If your card is worn out, or you just want a new card, we'll be issuing replacement cards for free all month.
- Food for Fines - for every nonperishable food item donated, we'll take $2 off your library fines owed, up to $10. Please contact or visit the Library to learn more!
We respect your online time and privacy. If you no longer wish to receive our e-mails, please reply with "Unsubscribe" as your subject line. Your request may take up to 72 hours to take effect.
Questions? Please visit / or e-mail our News address.
Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure delivery of the Frank L. Weyenberg Library e-mails.