Can you hold items for me?
Requests can be placed either through the Monarch online catalog, by calling the reference desk at 262-242-2593, extension 320, or via email.

Show All Answers

1. Can I still check items out if I owe a fine?
2. Can you hold items for me?
3. How do I get a library card?
4. How long can I keep my items?
5. I have lost or damaged an item, what should I do?
6. I lost my library card, how do I get a replacement?
7. I lost my password / PIN, can you tell me what it is?
8. What are the overdue fines?
9. Who can get a library card?